About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Friday, November 23, 2012

RG3 shines yet again

Robert Griffin III had yet another stellar performance yesterday throwing four touchdown passes for the second week in a row as the Redskins beat Dallas Cowboys 38-31. Among the five starting rookie signal callers RG3 has played been the most impressive. His killer play action fakes, ability to scramble and throw on the run, intelligence and pre-snap adjustments, accuracy and of course his arm strength. But what's most impressive is his smart decision making; he doesn't turn the ball over very often. He's thrown for 14 touchdowns and six interceptions. The guy is really on a whole other level when compared to his fellow rookie quarterbacks. I said it during the draft and I still say it, RG3 is better than Andrew Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment