About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Projected 53-Man Roster: Arizona Cardinals

With the draft behind us and the offseason well under way -- several teams have already placed player(s) on injured-reserve -- I've come with my annual roster projections for all 32 teams. I'm projecting each team's final roster -- a total of 53 players. I'll be releasing practice squad projections later this summer. I take many factors into consideration when I predict the fate of a team's roster, such as the history of each player (on and off the field); player contracts; coaching strategies/tendencies; player-to-scheme fit; positional depth, etc. I use Ourlads' to view every team's depth chart, which is always kept up to date and, personally, I find it to be the most reliable source on the web when it comes to NFL rosters and depth charts. Without further adieu, we start with a certain red-jersey team out west.

Arizona Cardinals 
Last updated: September 1, 2015 at 3:25 PM

QB (3): Carson Palmer, Drew Stanton, Logan Thomas
RB (4): Andre Ellington, Kerwynn Williams, David Johnson, Stepfan Taylor
FB (1): Paul Lasike
WR (5): Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd, John Brown, Jaron Brown, J.J. Nelson
TE (3): Troy Niklas, Darren Fells, Ifeanyi Momah
OT (4): Jared Veldheer, Bradley Sowell, D.J. Humphries, Cameron Bradfield
C/G (5): Lyle Sendlein, Mike Iupati, Jonathan Cooper, Earl Watford, Tyler Larsen
NT (3): Alameda Ta'amu, Rodney Gunter, Ed Stinson
DE (4): Calais Campbell, Cory Redding, Frostee Rucker, Matt Shaughnessy
OLB (5): Alex Okafor, Markus Golden, Kareem Martin, Lamar Woodley, Shaquille Riddick 
ILB (4): Kevin Minter, Sean Weatherspoon, Kenny Demens, Gabe Martin
CB (5): Patrick Peterson, Jerraud Powers, Justin Bethel, Jimmy Legree, Cariel Brooks
S (4): Tyrann Mathieu, Tony Jefferson, Deone Bucannon, Rashad Johnson
K (1): Chandler Catanzaro
P (1): Drew Butler
LS (1): Mike Leach
Suspended: Daryl Washington (Indefinitely); Bobbie Massey (4-games)
Physically Unable to Perform: Jermaine Gresham 
Injured-Reserve: Corey Peters (Achilles)

*Depth chart courtesy of Ourlads'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment