About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, May 21, 2012

This "Top 100 Players of 2012" list is a complete JOKE!!

I'm truly disgusted by this list, especially when I remember that the players votes make up the list. Mind boggling, really. For those of you who don't know of this list it's a TV series the airs every Wednesday night on the NFL Network and lists 10 players each week until the 100 are all shown. You can see the rankings at www.NFL.com/top100 One of the main reasons for my disapproval of this poorly made list is that Tim Tebow is ranked #92. ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME?! Tebow is a complete joke. He's not a good quarterback and those who love him will say, "yeah well he wins games" yes, because his defense kept them in the game. If the Denver defense didn't hold the opposition to no more than 13 points then Tebow would actually have to be a quarterback and pass his way to victory. The Denver defense kept the team in the game and allowed the Broncos offense to run the ball, rather than having Tebow throwing the ball into the dirt. Please understand that I don't have anything against Tim Tebow he's a phenomenal athlete and a very good person, my problem is with the people who think he's so great. Because he's not, his defense is the only reason he was able win games last season. 
If you have a couple of minutes to kill, go to nfl.com and see this mediocre list for yourself. 

P.S.- Please leave comments! I'd love to get some feedback or hear your opinions on what I write. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment