About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, May 7, 2012

WARNING: Do not question Bill Belichick

The so called "draft experts" totally disagreed with Belichick when he selected defensive back Tavon Wilson in the second round of this year's draft. Mike Mayock was even a little weary of the pick but knowing Belichick the way he does, he believes Wilson is going to be a good fit. I too feel that Wilson is going to be a solid player for this team. He's the type of player who's going to try and win at whatever position he's put in; corner, nickel, safety, linebacker, special teams, etc. One thing in particular that I like about his game is his tackling; a part of the game in which New England's secondary lacks efficiency (with the exception of Patrick Chung).
I just have this feeling, one may even say it's a, "sense," that Tavon Wilson is going to make a contribution this season and prove to the doubters that he was worth a second round pick.

In Bill We Trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment