About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ochocinco a Patriot no more

The Patriots cut ties with Chad Ochocinco after just one season; a very unproductive one I might add. The 34 year old had career lows in receptions (15), receiving yards (276), and tied his career low in TD receptions with 1. Ochocinco just couldn't get the Pats system; it was too complex for him. After 10 seasons in a Cincinnati Bengals offense that was not only much simpler to understand but he was "the guy" of their wide receiving corps. The 34 year old wideout could have trouble finding a team granted I think he has a better chance the T.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment