About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, December 15, 2014

Top Five 2015 Draft Prospects at Each Position: Offense

The 2015 NFL Draft class doesn't compare to last year's crop, but it's got the best group of running backs I've seen in a very long time. Check out my Top 5 at each offensive position.

Quarterback:
1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
4. Bryce Petty
5. Shane Carden
Running back:
1. Todd Gurley
2. Melvin Gordon
3. Tevin Coleman
4. Ameer Abdullah
T-5. Duke Johnson
T-5. T.J. Yeldon
Fullback:
1. Jalston Fowler
2. Connor Neighbors
3. Zach Zwinak
4. Hunter Joyer
5. Mark Weisman
Wide Receiver:
1. Amari Cooper
2. DeVante Parker
3. Jaelen Strong
4. Kevin White
5. Dorial Green-Beckham
Tight End:
1. Devin Funchess
2. Nick O'Leary
3. Tyler Kroft
4. Clive Walford
5. Jeff Heuerman
Offensive Center:
1. Cameron Irving
2. Hroniss Grasu
3. Reese Dismukes
4. B.J. Finney
5. Andy Gallik
Offensive Guard: 
1. Arie Kouandjio
2. A.J. Cann
3. Josue Matias
4. Tre Jackson
5. Laken Tomlinson
Offensive Tackle:
1. Brandon Scherff
2. Andrus Peat
3. Ronnie Stanley
4. Cedric Ogbuehi
T-5. La'el Collins
T-5. T.J. Clemmings
Kicker:
1. Robert Aguayo
2. Jared Roberts
3. Jeremiah Detmer
4. Kyle Brindza
5. Ty Long

No comments:

Post a Comment