About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, December 15, 2014

Top Five 2015 Draft Prospects at Each Position: Defense

On the defensive side of the ball, there's some depth at pass-rush positions in the 2015 class. Here's my Top 5 Prospects at each defensive position; I chose not to distinguish the different safety and defensive tackle positions, and inside linebacker is for both 4-3 and 3-4 base defensive fronts.

Defensive Tackle:
1. Leonard Williams
2. Danny Shelton
3. Eddie Goldman
4. Michael Bennett
5. Malcolm Brown
Defensive End (3-4)
1. Shawn Oakman
2. Arik Armstead
3. Mario Edwards
4. DeForest Buckner
5. Carl Davis
Defensive End (4-3)
1. Randy Gregory
2. Dante Fowler Jr.
3. Nate Orchard
4. Markus Golden
5. Alvin Dupree
Outside Linebacker (3-4)
1. Shane Ray
2. Vic Beasley
3. Lorenzo Mauldin
4. Hau'Oli Kikaha
T-5. Shilique Calhoun
T-5. Eli Harold
Outside Linebacker (4-3)
1. Shaq Thompson
2. Eric Striker
3. Paul Dawson
4. Jordan Jenkins
5. Tony Washington
Inside Linebacker
1. Eric Kendricks
2. Denzel Perryman
3. Benardrick McKinney
4. Jake Ryan
5. Ramik Wilson
Cornerback:
1. Marcus Peters
T-2. Trae Waynes
T-2. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu
3. Quinten Rollins
4. P.J. Williams
5. Senquez Golson
Safety:
1. Landon Collins
2. Cody Prewitt
3. Kurtis Drummond
4. Gerod Holliman
T-5. Anthony Harris
T-5. Derron Smith
Punter:
1. Kyle Christy
2. Spencer Roth
3. Mike Sadler
4. Hunter Mullins
5. Will Baumann
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment