About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Top Four Offseason Needs for All 32 Teams

After publishing my Top 5 Draft Prospects at each position, I feel now is a good time to list each NFL team's biggest needs to address -- Coaches and General Manager's excluded -- during the upcoming offseason. My list is based on what I've seen on the field over the course of the season, as well as team depth charts (per Ourlads) and impending free agents (per Spotrac).

ARI: CB, OLB, RB, NT
ATL: DE, RB, TE, LB
BAL: CB, WR, S, DE
BUF: QB, G, TE, DE
CAR: OT, WR, CB, RB
CHI: OLB, S, CB, QB
CIN: DT, OLB, WR, K
CLE: WR, DL, QB, K
DAL: DL, S, CB, LB
DEN: C/G, ILB, TE, DT
DET: DT, CB, OT, K
GB: ILB, NT, OT, CB
HOU: CB, WR, QB, TE
IND: C/G, WR, S, RB
JAC: DE, OT, CB, RB
KC: WR, ILB, S, G
MIA: RB, G/C, DT, WR
MIN: OT, WR, DE, RB
NE: DL, RB, G, WR
NO: OLB, WR, K, C
NYG: DE, LB, OT, S
NYJ: QB, OT, CB, OLB
OAK: WR, DL, CB, RB
PHI: CB, G, S, ILB
PIT: CB, OLB, S, NT
SD: OL, WR, RB, CB
SF: WR, CB, DL, G
SEA: WR, G, DT, TE
STL: QB, LB, G, WR
TB: QB, DE, CB, ILB
TEN: OLB, QB, WR, RB
WAS: S, OLB, OT, CB

No comments:

Post a Comment