About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Friday, June 10, 2016

Projected 53-Man Roster: Carolina Panthers

Last updated: September 3, 2016 at 12:00 PM

QB (3): Cam Newton, Derek Anderson, Joe Webb
RB (4): Johnathan Stewart, Cameron Artis-Payne, Fozzy Whittaker, Brandon Wegher
FB (1): Mike Tolbert
WR (5): Kelvin Benjamin, Devin Funchess, Corey Brown, Ted Ginn Jr., Brenton Bersin
TE (3): Greg Olsen, Ed Dickson, Scott Simonson
OT (4): Michael Oher, Mike Remmers, Daryl Williams, Donald Hawkins
C/G (5): Ryan Kalil, Trai Turner, Andrew Norwell, Chris Scott, Gino Gradkowski
DT (4): Kawann Short, Star Lotulelei, Vernon Butler, Paul Soliai
DE (5): Kony Ealy, Charles Johnson, Mario Addison, Wes Horton, Ryan Delaire
LB (6): Luke Kuechly, Thomas Davis, Shaq Thompson, A.J. Klein, David Mayo, Ben Jacobs
CB (5): Bene' Benikwere, James Bradberry, Daryl Worley, Robert McClain, Teddy Williams
S (5): Kurt Coleman, Tre Boston, Colin Jones, Dean Marlowe, Marcus Ball
K (1): Graham Gano
P (1): Andy Lee
LS (1): J.J. Jansen

No comments:

Post a Comment