About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Projected 53-Man Roster: Arizona Cardinals

Last updated: September 3, 2016 at 11:36 AM

QB (3): Carson Palmer, Drew Stanton, Matt Barkley
RB (4): David Johnson, Chris Johnson, Andre Ellington, Stepfan Taylor
WR (5): Michael Floyd, Larry Fitzgerald, John Brown, Jaron Brown, J.J. Nelson
TE (4): Darren Fells, Jermaine Gresham, Troy Niklas, Ifeanyi Momah
OT (3): Jared Veldheer, D.J. Humphries, John Wetzel
C/G (5): A.Q. Shipley, Mike Iupati, Evan Mathis, Earl Watford, Evan Boehm
NT (2): Corey Peters, Ed Stinson
DE (5): Calais Campbell, Rodney Gunter, Frostee Rucker, Robert Nkemdiche, Josh Mauro
OLB (5): Chandler Jones, Markus Golden, Alex Okafor, Kareem Martin, Shaquille Riddick
ILB (4): Kevin Minter, Deone Bucannon, Alani Fua, Gabe Martin
CB (5): Patrick Peterson, Justin Bethel, Brandon Williams, Marcus Cooper, Harlan Miller
S (5): Tyrann Mathieu, Tony Jefferson, D.J. Swearinger, Tyvon Branch, Marqui Christian
K (1): Chandler Catanzaro
P (1): Drew Butler
LS (1): Daniel Dillon

*Unless otherwise noted, Ourlads is the source I use for up to date rosters on all 32 NFL teams, and is of great help for my "Projected 53-Man Roster" series.

No comments:

Post a Comment