About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

UPDATED Team Needs: AFC

With the free agency frenzy no longer in the "frenzy" stage, it's time to update each team's needs as the offseason progresses.

AFC North:
Baltimore Ravens- C, RT, CB, SS
Cincinnati Bengals- LT, OLB, SS
Cleveland Browns- QB, G, WR, CB
Pittsburgh Steelers- CB, WR, OT, DL

AFC East:
Buffalo Bills- TE, OT, OLB
Miami Dolphins- OT, G, RB, WR
New England Patriots- TE, C/G, DL, SS, WR
New York Jets- G, CB, FS, WR, RB

AFC South:
Houston Texans- QB, DL, G
Indianapolis Colts- SS, OLB, OL, WR
Jacksonville Jaguars- QB, CB, LT, TE, RB
Tennessee Titans- CB, RB, QB, OLB/DE (Edge Rusher)

AFC West:
Denver Broncos- ILB, CB
Kansas City Chiefs- G, TE, WR, FS
Oakland Raiders- QB, G, LT, CB, RB, FS
San Diego Chargers- CB, OLB, WR

No comments:

Post a Comment