About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, March 17, 2014

UPDATED Team Needs: NFC


NFC North:
Chicago Bears- DT, SS, OLB
Detroit Lions- CB, RT, SS
Green Bay Packers- FS, TE, WR, CB
Minnesota Vikings- QB, WR, SS, OLB

NFC East:
Dallas Cowboys- SS/FS, DT, DE, WR, OLB
New York Giants- TE, C, WR, CB, DE
Philadelphia Eagles- CB, DE, SS, OLB
Washington- DT, CB, SS, C, ILB

NFC South:
Atlanta Falcons- OT, OLB/DE, CB, TE
Carolina Panthers- WR, OT, CB, OLB
New Orleans Saints- ILB, CB, WR, OLB
Tampa Bay Buccaneers- WR, OLB, QB, TE

NFC West:
Arizona Cardinals- CB, DT, TE
San Francisco 49ers- WR, DT, CB
Seattle Seahawks- WR, TE, DE
St. Louis Rams- OT, FS, CB, WR

No comments:

Post a Comment