About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Projected 53-Man Roster: Arizona Cardinals

I seriously considered publishing my roster projections a few weeks ago, but with all the transactions that take place as teams find players to fill out their 90-player rosters before minicamp starts, I chose to wait until minicamps were underway. Without further ado, my final roster projections begin -- per the norm -- in alphabetical order, meaning a certain red bird is up first.

Arizona Cardinals
LAST UPDATED: 5:51 PM August 31, 2014

Quarterback (3)- Carson Palmer, Drew Stanton, Logan Thomas
Running Back (4)- Andre Ellington, Jonathan Dwyer, Stepfan Taylor, Robert Hughes
Wide Receiver (5)- Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd, Ted Ginn Jr., John Brown, Jaron Brown
Tight End (4)- John Carlson, Troy Niklas, Rob Housler, Darren Fells
Offensive Center/Guard (5)- Lyle Sendlein, Jonathan Cooper, Paul Fanaika, Ted Larsen, Earl Watford
Offensive Tackle (3)- Jared Veldheer, Bradley Sowell, Bobby Massie
Nose Tackle (2)- Dan Williams, Alameda Ta'amu
Defensive End (5)- Calais Campbell, Frostee Rucker, Tommy Kelly, Kareem Martin, Ed Stinson
Linebacker (11)- Larry Foote, Kevin Minter, John Abraham, Matt Shaughnessy, Sam Acho, Desmond Bishop, Alex Okafor, Kenny Demens, Lorenzo Alexander, Thomas Keiser, Glenn Carson
Defensive Back (8)- Patrick Peterson, Antonio Cromartie, Deone Bucannon, Tyrann Mathieu, Tony Jefferson, Rashad Johnson, Jerraud Powers, Justin Bethel
Kicker (1)- Chandler Catanzaro
Punter (1)- Dave Zastudil
Long Snapper (1)- Mike Leach

Injured Reserve- Darnell Dockett
Suspended- Daryl Washington (entire 2014 season).

*Depth charts courtesy of Ourlads

No comments:

Post a Comment