About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Law & Order

Players have been making headlines this off-season for run ins with the law. Whether it's possession of illegal drugs, driving while intoxicated or under the influence, domestic violence or restraining arrest. Some of these players have no previous issues off the field and an argument for that will be made, but I think it's time that commissioner Goodell use disciplinary action whether or not they're a first time offender. And even more important, the coaches of these players chew their players' ass and give him hell in practice; hell I'd go as far as cutting him. You don't have to be a genius to realize you've had too many drinks and it'd be best to take a cab home. Why anybody decides to get involved with drugs is beyond me but if they're dumb enough to use them then clearly they're dumb enough to get caught. After being told to leave a club because they were closing and then refusing to leave and follow that with restraining arrest; well it's like what Herm Edwards told this year's rookies, "nothing good happens in a club after midnight," and that was proved yet again this off-season. We've seen the Law part of these encounters, now let's see the Order.

No comments:

Post a Comment