About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Vick and Eagles high on confidence

"Oh no, Michael Vick used the d-word," I said with heavy sarcasm after watching ESPN analysts discuss Vick's poor choice of words, that he's putting too much pressure on him and his teammates, and all this nonsense. The d-word I'm referring too is "dynasty," which Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick said he believes this Eagles team could become. Michael Vick is a smart man and he knew what he saying and meant every word. And I agree with him; the Eagles have the talent to win a championship. He's confident and rightfully so. Will his words be used as motivation for their upcoming opponents? Of course. But it's also motivation for the Eagles, a team who's backup quarterback of last season Vince Young (currently a Buffalo Bill) said the Eagles were a dream team. The Eagles would finish the season 8-8 and miss the playoffs. The Eagles are better than 8-8 and they're going to be intent on proving that this season. If Vick can slide and run out of bounds, just stay healthy, then this club should win the NFC East.

No comments:

Post a Comment