About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Aaron Rodgers to miss time

In last night's loss to their division-rival Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers' quarterback Aaron Rodgers suffered a small fracture in his non-throwing shoulder and is expected to miss at least three weeks, according to www.cbssports.com. Words can't explain how significant a loss this is for the Packers. This team has endured the loss of several key players; Clay Matthews, Randall Cobb, Bryan Bulaga, Jermichael Finley, and Nick Perry. But Aaron Rodgers is the difference between winning and losing for the Green Bay Packers and, quite frankly, the timing couldn't be worse as the Packers find themselves in a three-way tie for the division lead with the Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears. Seneca Wallace took over for Rodgers and left a lot to be desired. I expect Green Bay to struggle mightily without their franchise quarterback.

No comments:

Post a Comment