About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The ultra-competitive '13 playoff hunt

All year we've been witnessing intensely competitive football -- I've lost track of the number of games decided by a touchdown or less. The result of this kind of football has given us one of the more interesting pre-postseason races in quite some time. Right now, as we enter Week 13 of the regular season, the playoff picture is as follows (seeds one through six in order and italics indicate first round bye):

AFC: Broncos, Patriots, Colts, Bengals, Chiefs, and Titans. IN THE HUNT: Jets, Steelers, Ravens, Dolphins.
NFC: Seahawks, Saints, Lions, Cowboys, Panthers, and 49ers. IN THE HUNT: Eagles, Bears, Cardinals, Packers.
 
 
Check the standings for yourself here: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings to see just how close the race to the postseason is this season. The next four weeks will be providing football fans everywhere with great entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment