About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Team Needs: AFC

With Super Bowl less than two weeks away I think it's an appropriate time to start talking about the upcoming offseason. There are several teams that already have new coaching staffs and general managers, so really the offseason has already begun. I've listed the key positional needs of each team, by division, starting with the AFC.

AFC North
Baltimore Ravens- WR, OT, TE, C
Cincinnati Bengals- SS, OT, OLB, WR
Cleveland Browns- QB, RB, OG/C
Pittsburgh Steelers- OT, CB, WR, FS, RB

AFC East
Buffalo Bills- OLB, TE, OT
Miami Dolphins- OT, OG, RB, CB
New England Patriots- OG/C, TE, DL, CB
New York Jets- WR, TE, OG, DB

AFC South
Houston Texans- QB, DL, ILB
Indianapolis Colts- OL, CB, RB, DT, ILB
Jacksonville Jaguars- QB, OT, DE, RB
Tennessee Titans- FS, QB, DE

AFC West
Denver Broncos- DL, CB, ILB, C
Kansas City Chiefs- OG, TE, WR, DL
Oakland Raiders- QB, OL, RB, DB, DL, WR
San Diego Chargers- CB, OLB, OG, WR

No comments:

Post a Comment