About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Team Needs: NFC

Key positional needs for each NFC team this offseason.

NFC North
Chicago Bears- DL, SS, OLB, CB
Detroit Lions- CB, WR, TE
Green Bay Packers- TE, FS, CB, ILB
Minnesota Vikings- QB, OLB, DE

NFC East
Dallas Cowboys- DL, FS, CB
New York Giants- LB, DL, OG, WR, TE
Philadelphia Eagles- WR, SS, OLB
Washington- DL, SS, CB, ILB, TE

NFC South
Atlanta Falcons- OT, DE, TE, ILB
Carolina Panthers- WR, OG, CB, Safety
New Orleans Saints- OLB, OT, CB, K, WR
Tampa Bay Buccaneers- OT, OLB/DE, WR, TE

NFC West
Arizona Cardinals- OT, TE, OLB
San Francisco 49ers- WR, DL, CB
Seattle Seahawks- WR, TE, OL
St. Louis Rams- WR, OL, FS

No comments:

Post a Comment