About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Steelers won the game but may have lost something bigger

In the third quarter of last night's Monday Night game between the Steelers and Chiefs, Pittsburgh's quarterback Ben Roethlisberger left the game after being sacked by Chiefs' outside linebackers Tamba Hali and Justin Houston. Roethlisberger didn't return to the game but the Steelers were still able to beat Kansas City 16-13 in overtime. Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said today that Big Ben suffered a sprained shoulder and is questionable for Sunday's game against their division rival Baltimore Ravens.

No comments:

Post a Comment