About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Browns upset Steelers, turnovers decided the game

The Cleveland Browns hosted the Pittsburgh Steelers, who had beaten the Browns in 16 of the last 17 meetings going into Sunday, and came away the victors 20-14. The story of the game; turnovers. Pittsburgh turned the ball over eight times. Quarterback Charlie Batch threw three interceptions and every Steeler running back coughed up the ball at least once. It was unbelievable. Throughout the course of the game we saw Pittsburgh use running backs Rashard Mendenhall, Isaac Redman, Jonathan Dwyer, and Chris Rainey, all of whom put the ball on the ground. You won't win games that way. My hat's off to the Browns for pulling out the win, this was like their Super Bowl. As for the Steelers, they won't make the playoffs unless their defense steps up and the offense protects the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment