About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Brady is all about winning

Tom Brady's recent contract agreement with the Patriots really shows what's most important to him is winning. Brady's three year extension is worth $27 million and will give the Patriots more room under the salary cap. This will likely lead to the signing of his best bud and go to guy Wes Welker. With the increased cap space the Pats can lock up some of their free agents and/or dip into the free agency market and try to catch a big name. Like Dwayne Bowe or Mike Wallace.

This isn't the first time Brady has taken a pay cut to help his team, he did it back in 2005. There aren't enough players like Brady; taking less money to help his team stay in contention. That's a true professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment