About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Minnesota Vikings' Percy Harvin traded to Seattle Seahawks

The Minnesota Vikings traded diva Percy Harvin to the Seattle Seahawks in return for a 2013 first and seventh round pick and a 2014 mid round pick, according to NFL.com.
Boy, as if the Seahawks weren't on the rise enough, now they add one of the league's elite play makers. Harvin, despite is diva-ish behavior, is a threat to score every time he touches the ball. Whether he's lined up in the backfield, the slot, on the perimeter, or as a return man on special teams he's always a threat to take it to the house. The Seahawks put themselves in an even better position to challenge the 49ers for the NFC West in 2013 after this trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment