About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, March 11, 2013

49ers respond to Seahawks trade, acquire Anquan Boldin

After Seattle traded for Percy Harvin, division rival San Francisco responded sending a 2013 sixth round pick to the Baltimore Ravens for wide receiver Anquan Boldin. Boldin, 32 years old, was bound to be released by Baltimore after refusing to take a pay cut but instead of having to test free agency his head coach John Harbaugh traded him to his brother, Jim, for a sixth round pick in this year's draft. A good move by San Fran because they need help at the receiver position, there's not much depth behind Michael Crabtree. Boldin will be able to come in and be a reliable target for the young Colin Kaepernick.

No comments:

Post a Comment