About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Who is the favorite to represent AFC in Super Bowl XLVIII?

The Denver Broncos are the "team to beat" in the AFC and the favorite to reach the Super Bowl come the 2013 season. The Broncos signed Wes Welker today to a two year deal. When you consider the fact that Peyton Manning, a future first ballot hall of famer, already has two of the best young wide receivers in the league in Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker and then throw Welker in the slot... that's going to be the league's most dangerous passing attack. Denver also signed guard Louis Vasquez to help sure up their offensive line. The Broncos are having a great offseason thus far having signed key players without losing any important names. They do still have needs at running back, linebacker, and corner but those needs can be addressed in the draft and through out the rest of free agency. As of now, Denver is the team to beat in the AFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment