About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Bucs played clean

New York Giants head coach Tom Coughlin and his players were clearly upset when Eli Manning was knocked down as he took a knee to end the game against the Buccaneers. Anybody who thinks the Bucs delivered a "cheap shot" on that play is a either an idiot or a drama queen. In this case the Giants are drama queens. The Bucs defensive line pushed the Giants offensive line backwards into Manning forcing him to gently fall to the ground. Yeah, that's quite a cheap shot (heavy sarcasm). Tampa Bay did what every team should: don't let up until you're told the game is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment