About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, September 10, 2012

RG3 shines while his fellow rookie quarterbacks struggle

Five rookie quarterbacks started week one; Robert Griffin III (WAS), Andrew Luck (IND), Brandon Weeden (CLE), Ryan Tannehill (MIA), and Russell Wilson (SEA). But only Robert Griffin III came out victorious and put on a stellar performance completing 19 of his 26 passes for 320 yards, two touchdowns, and zero interceptions as he lead the Skins to a 40-32 upset victory in the Saints' Super Dome. Griffin didn't look like a rookie yesterday, but a four year veteran. His fellow rookie signal callers, well they had rookie written all over them. Andrew Luck, Brandon Weeden, and Ryan Tannehill each threw three interceptions. Russell Wilson threw only one pick in his struggling debut against the Cardinals.

No comments:

Post a Comment