About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The oldest rivalry in the book

The Bears and Packers square off tonight for the 185th time. Wow that's a lot of games! Jay Cutler has his old-new favorite target Brandon Marshall, a healthy Matt Forte, and as always a strong defense. The Packers have listed Greg Jennings as doubtful and while that's a fairly big loss this offense has depth at the receiver position. But I think the Packers secondary is in for a tough night going up against this dangerous Chicago offense. Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery are tall and strong receivers that can out-muscle and out-leap defenders. Add the Matt Forte into the mix and you get a balanced attack.
After losing to the 49ers on Sunday it's hard to vote against Green Bay playing at home tonight but I just have a feeling they're going to come up short tonight. Bears 27 Packers 24

No comments:

Post a Comment