About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Ravens beat Browns in a tight one

The Ravens were victorious last night beating the Browns 23-16. The Browns definitely could have won that game even though heading into it everyone said they didn't stand a chance. This Cleveland team has been plagued by dropped passes, a category in which they lead the league. As for the Ravens, Joe Flacco played well throwing 28 passes for 356 yards, one touchdown, one interception, and one rushing touchdown. The rain was coming down hard which is why I was surprised to see the Ravens throw the ball as much as they did. Ray Rice only ran the ball 18 times.
The regular officials got a standing ovation when they ran onto the field last night but it didn't take very long until the crowd started booing calls against the home team; there's just no pleasing fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment