About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Colts beat Packers, week five upset

Green Bay lead 21-3 at half-time but Indianapolis came out fired up in the second-half and Andrew Luck capped off a comeback with a touchdown pass to his favorite target Reggie Wayne with only 35 seconds left in regulation. The Packers had a chance to force overtime but place kicker Mason Crosby missed the 51 yard field goal and the Colts came out victorious 30-27. My hats off to that whole Colts team and staff for winning their first game without head coach Chuck Pagano who's battling leukemia. The horse shoe defense held Aaron Rodgers and his explosive offense scoreless in the third quarter, and can be argued as the reason they won that game. For Colts fans it's a good sign, seeing your team overcome the loss of your head coach and do right by him defeating a good Green Bay team at home.. However if I were a Packers fan I'd be pretty concerned because we're entering week six of the season and they're in third place in their division with a record of 2-3. It's time they play with a sense of urgency.

No comments:

Post a Comment