About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Raven's Suggs practices, possible return for Ray Lewis

Last year's Defensive Player of the Year, Baltimore Raven's defensive end Terrell Suggs was taken off the physically unable to perform list and participated in his first practice of the season today. The team's expectations for him right now are low, as they'd be for any player in Suggs's position, and they aren't rushing his return to the game field. And more good news for Raven's fans, Ray Lewis is designated for a return this season. He was placed on the injured reserve list yesterday and the team has placed the "designated to return" tag on him. This doesn't mean Lewis is sure to return this season, it just means there's a possibility or for Raven's fans and players... Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment