About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Brandon Lloyd was not a bad signing, but he needs to catch the ball

The Patriots signed wide receiver Brandon Lloyd last off-season following his two best seasons as a pro. But so far this season Lloyd's  known more for dropping passes than catching them. Granted, the balls that Tom Brady throws to him are rarely easy catches, however these drops are inexcusable. I've always said that if the ball hits your hands there's no excuse for it to be dropped. These guys catch balls for a living and while they're obviously going to drop a few passes, 5 in the first eight weeks is too many.
Lloyd is a very good receiver who can make the toughest of catches and I expect him to drop less passes as the season goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment