About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Seahawks secondary will challenge Patriots pass game

The Seahawks secondary is as physical as any back four in the league. They're tall, strong, athletic, and heavy hitters. Their starting cornerbacks are unusually tall not to mention strong, Brandon Browner stands 6'4" weighing 221lbs and fellow corner Richard Sherman is 6'3" and weighs 195lbs. Then there's the strong safety Kam Chancellor, at 6'3" 232lbs he's an athletic tackling machine. The feircest hitter of the bunch. And at free safety is the smallest of the group, Earl Thomas (5'10" 202lbs) he can make plays on the ball and loves to mix it up in run support. Look to see how Browner and Sherman jam the Patriots receivers as they come off the line of scrimmage. And I wouldn't be shocked to see Chancellor cover Rob Gronkowski throughout the game. As we all know Gronk is somewhat a freak of nature but Kam Chancellor is no slouch, he's got the length, strength, and athleticism to contest passes thrown number 87's way.
Tom Brady will get the best of this young defense but still I believe the Seattle secondary will put up a good fight. Patriots win 23-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment