About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Baltimore and Seattle will win their respective games

The Baltimore Ravens host the Indianapolis Colts in what will be an interesting match up as Chuck Pagano, current Colts head coach and former Ravens defensive coordinator, returns to Baltimore for the first time since taking the head coaching job in Indy. The Colts are a great story making the playoffs just a year after having the worst record in the league but they aren't going to win this game. The Ravens play out of their minds at home and knowing that Ray Lewis, the leader of this team for the past 17 seasons, is going to retire after this season will serve as extra motivation for his teammates to win.
The Seahawks and Redskins, two teams lead by rookie quarterbacks and strong running games, will battle it out in a tough and exciting game. This game could go either way but I think Seattle will come out on top because they have the better defense, a defense that gave up the fewest points in the NFL this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment