About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Weekend Winners: NFC

I've already predicted the Patriots and Broncos to win their games this weekend which wraps up the AFC. For the NFC I believe that the Seahawks will out muscle the Falcons and the Packers will out score the Niners. Seattle's defense is too fast and too physical for the Atlanta offense to handle, plain and simple. The 49ers are a very good team but second year quarterback Colin Kaepernick is in unchartered territory starting his first playoff game and I expect Aaron Rodgers to come out slinging. If he can get his team up by a couple touchdowns early and force Kaepernick to try and go throw for throw with him, they'll win that game convincingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment