About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Wow

"Wow," is my reaction to the outcome of yesterday's games and the start of today's game. I was wrong; I predicted the Green Bay Packers and Denver Broncos to win their games and both of them lost. I didn't think Joe Flacco could play well enough but he proved me wrong. And I was convinced that Aaron Rodgers would be able to put up points on the 49ers defense and force Colin Kaepernick match Rodgers' production but that failed to be the case. Right now, the Falcons are leading the Seahawks 20-0 with four minutes remaining in the first half, not what I expected. The game is far from over but still, it doesn't look good for the Seahawks. To all of those who read my blog, first of all thank you, and secondly, when I make a prediction or opionion and it is proved wrong, I will always come out and acknowledge it. Always. And personally, I feel there aren't enough sports analysts and writers that do that. Enjoy the games today everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment