About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Friday, January 25, 2013

The last Pro Bowl?... not so fast

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has let it be known that the quality of play displayed in past Pro Bowl games doesn't meet league standards and the event's future is in jeopardy. This has players like Peyton Manning and Adrian Peterson prepared to give it their all this Sunday in Hawaii and play hard. According to NFL.com, Manning addressed all Pro Bowl players about the sense of urgency and intensity with which the players need to perform. Now, I'm not saying I'm going to watch the Pro Bowl, all I'm saying is I may check the score every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment