About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Ravens vs. Patriots; Baltimore was the better team

I may be a New England Patriots fan, but first and foremost I'm a football fan. And I must admit that as much as I would have loved to see the Pats back in the Super Bowl, the Ravens are definitely going to challenge the 49ers more than New England would. The Patriots were outcoached and outplayed last night. Granted, Aqib Talib and Stevan Ridley left the games with injuries, but even if they hadn't I still think that Baltimore would have won the game. This team is playing with purpose and passion and intensity that can't be measured. Ravens' quarterback Joe Flacco has played terrific through this post season stretch throwing 8 touchdowns and zero interceptions. He's bettered two future first ballot hall of famers in Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. While on the other side, the San Francisco 49ers, look almost unstoppable with their hard hitting defense and big play offense. Super Bowl XLVII, a.k.a. the "Harbaugh Bowl," is going to be a smash mouth football game and I can't wait to see it. I think that the 49ers are going to win because Colin Kaepernick is going to be too much for the Ravens' defense to handle but I'm rooting for the Ravens since I'd like to see Lewis end his career with another Super Bowl ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment