About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Projected 53-Man Roster: Washington Redskins

Quarterback (4): Robert Griffin III, Kirk Cousins, Rex Grossman, Pat White
Running Back (4): Alfred Morris, Roy Helu, Evan Royster, Chris Thompson
Fullback (1): Darrell Young
Wide Receiver (5): Pierre Garcon, Josh Morgan, Santana Moss, Leonard Hankerson, Aldrick Robinson
Tight End (4): Fred Davis, Logan Paulsen, Niles Paul, Jordan Reed
Offensive Tackle (3): Trent Williams, Tom Compton, Tyler Polumbus
Offensive Guard/Center (5): Chris Chester, Kory Litchtensteiger, Will Montgomery, Adam Gettis, Josh LeRibeus, Maurice Hurt (PUP)
Defensive Tackle (2): Barry Cofield, Chris Neild,
Defensive End (4): Stephen Bowen, Chris Baker, Kedric Golston, Phillip Merling, Jarvis Jenkins (Suspended for first 4 games)
Linebacker (8): Brian Orakpo, Ryan Kerrigan, London Fletcher, Perry Riley, Darryl Tapp, Nick Barnett, Brandon Jenkins, Bryan Kehl, Rob Jackson (Suspended for first 4 games)
Defensive Back (10): DeAngelo Hall, David Amerson, Brandon Meriweather, Reed Doughty, Bacarri Rambo, Josh Wilson, E.J. Biggers, Jordan Pugh, Jerome Murphy, Jose Gumbs
Kicker (1): Kai Forbath
Punter (1): Sav Rocca
Long Snapper (1): Nick Sundberg

UPDATES:
8/26/2013- Out: S Phillip Thomas (IR), CB Richard Crawford (IR), In: S Reed Doughty, DT Chris Neild
9/1/2013- Out: RB Jawan Jamison (practice squad), DE Dominique Hamilton (practice squad), CB Chase Minnifield (practice squad), DT Ron Brace (cut), S DeJon Gomes (cut), LB Vic So'oto (cut); In: DE Phillip Merling, RB Evan Royster, S Jordan Pugh, QB Rex Grossman, LB Bryan Kehl, CB Jerome Murphy
9/2/2013- Out: Adam Carriker; In: QB Pat White, S Jose Gumbs


Player stats, history, injury history, scheme fit, etc. factor in when predicting final rosters. I use www.ourlads.com to view each team's depth chart and www.pro-football-referance.com to view player info. I also use my experience and observations. During roster cut downs, I use www.nfl.com to keep track of all the transactions around the league. I hope you enjoyed these articles. Thank you very much for reading what I write, I greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment