About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

If my roster projections have created any confusion, READ THIS

I just wanted to remind everybody who has read any of my final roster projections for all 32 teams that I'm updating them daily- or, at least trying to update some of them daily. At the bottom of each article, I've placed recent transactions under the "UPDATES" label. And to rid you of any confusion, when a player is listed as "out" I'm referring to their place on the active 53 man roster and next to each player's name is the reason why in parenthesis. For example, a player who has been placed on season ending injured reserve would read: "Player Name (IR)," and if there are not parenthesis next to their name it's because I'm predicting that player won't make the final roster cuts. And in many of my projections, you may be wondering why there are more players under the "In" category than the "Out" category, or vise versa. The reason is that the players who have been placed on the physically unable to peform (PUP) list and the players who will begin the regular season serving a suspension do not count against their team's 53 man roster. In other words, until those players can return, another player will make the roster. And once those players due return, there will be one or more players who will be released to make the necessary room on the roster. I hope I was clear in what I said, I realize it can get a bit confusing. If you have any questions or want to chime in on anything I have to say, don't hesitate to comment. Thanks, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment