About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Colts won't go far

The 10-5 Indianapolis Colts have been one of the NFL's best story lines this season, after having worst record in all of football a season ago they've become a playoff team and did with a rookie quarterback, sub par defense, and a head coach who couldn't be on the sidelines because he's been battling Leukemia. It's an impressive feat, no doubt. But, if anyone expects the Colts to reach the Super Bowl, they're going to be mightily disappointed. This team is simply not good enough to make a deep playoff run, I'll be surprised if they make it past the Wild Card round. Having a rookie quarterback, no running game, and below average defense are not going to win playoff games. This is a team on the rise and is going to be a playoff contender for at least five years to come, but not this season. I predict one and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment