About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Patriots aren't in trouble after Sunday's loss

To all those people saying, "The Patriots are in trouble," I say, "No, they're not." The defense gave up too many big plays and the offense made too many mistakes. Unlike a lot of people I have a very positive outlook on that game. For the past few years I've doubted Tom Brady's ability to lead his team to victory when trailing but after Sunday's performance, even though he came up short, all that doubt has been erased. And how about the defense? After giving up 31 points they held San Francisco scoreless which allowed Brady and the offense to score 28 points and tie the game.
I'm not worried about this team because they're offense is a machine (Gronk returns for playoffs), the defense forces turnovers, and the coaches are doing a great job. I think that the Pats will beat the Broncos in the AFC Championship game and get a chance at redemption in the Super Bowl against the 49ers. Oh and they won't come up short next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment