About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Jets wouldn't have made the playoffs anyways

Were the New York Jets in the hunt for the playoffs? Record wise, yes. But, anybody who knows football and has seen the way the Jets have played this season, would know that the Jets were never going to make it to the postseason. After their All Pro corner Darrelle Revis suffered a torn ACL back in September, I said that "going .500 on the season is going to be a long shot," and it's just that. With two regular season games remaining the Jets will host the struggling San Diego Chargers followed by a game in Buffalo against the Bills. The Jets won't win both of these games, one maybe, but not both. My educated opinion is that they'll lose both games. The Chargers are looking to win big after being embarrassed by the Panthers last week and the Bills got blown out by the Jets 48-28 in the season opener, that's all the motivation they need to beat the New York. I can't stand talking about the Jets, they're a complete joke, the way the team is run spells "controversy" and the way they perform makes me either laugh or shake my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment