About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pracitce Squad: Tennessee Titans

Tennessee Titans

Name:                  Position:                 Height/Weight:                 Experience:
Stefan Charles      Defensive Tackle     6'5"/323lbs.                        Rookie
Al Netter              Tackle                      6'6"/310lbs.                        2nd Year
Rashad Ross         Wide Receiver        6'0"/181lbs.                         Rookie
Adam Schiltz       Tight End                 6'4"/256lbs.                        Rookie
Rusty Smith         Quarterback             6'5"/226lbs.                        4th Year
Jonathan Willard  Linebacker              6'2"/231lbs.                        Rookie
Khalid Wooten     Cornerback             5'11"/212lbs.                      Rookie

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.titansonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment