About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Time for NYG fans to panic?

Absolutely. Positively. YES. New York Giants fans should be panicking after seeing their team get demolished 38-0 by the Carolina Panthers. After that dismal performance the Giants are 0-3. I said in my last piece that I expected the Giants players to come out, play hard, and beat the Panthers in impressive fashion; as a way of honoring their head coach, Tom Coughlin, whose brother died unexpectedly last week. But, I was dead wrong. Not only did the Giants lose, they got their asses handed to them. It's about time New York Giants fans begin to panic, because this isn't how any team wants to start the season. The playoffs are out of the question. I realize anything is possible and they could do it, but it's not going to happen. I wonder how long before the fans start calling for Coughlin's job. New York is a hectic place to play or coach, but there's no excuse for starting 0-3. I mean, even the Cleveland Browns have won a game this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment