About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Practice Squad: New York Jets

New York Jets

Name:                      Position:                      Height/Weight:                      Experience:
Michael Campbell   Wide Receiver               6'2"/205lbs.                             3rd Year
Troy Davis               Linebacker                     6'2"/251lbs.                            Rookie
Tevita Finau            Defensive Tackle           6'5"/288lbs.                             2nd Year
Dalton Freeman       Center                            6'5"/291lbs.                             Rookie
Rontez Miles           Safety                             6'0"/203lbs.                             Rookie
Chris Pantale          Tight End                        6'5"/254lbs.                             Rookie
J.B. Shugarts           Tackle                            6'6"/299lbs.                             2nd Year

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.nyjets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment