About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Practice Squad: New England Patriots

New England Patriots

Name:                 Position:              Height/Weight:             Experience:
Ja'Gared Davis    Linebacker            6'0"/245lbs.                    Rookie
Kanorris Davis    Safety                   5'10"/207lbs.                   Rookie
Jordan Devey     Tackle                   6'6"/317lbs.                     Rookie
R.J. Dill              Tackle                   6'6"/316lbs.                     Rookie
Marcus Forston  Defensive Tackle  6'3"/305lbs.                    2nd Year
Justin Green       Cornerback            5'11"/195lbs.                  Rookie
Josh Kline          Guard/Center         6'3"/295lbs.                    Rookie
Quentin Sims     Wide Receiver       6'3"/202lbs.                    Rookie

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.patriots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment