About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Practice Squad: Oakland Raiders

Oakland Raiders

Name:                     Position:               Height/Weight:               Experience:
Chance Casey          Cornerback            5'11"/190lbs.                    Rookie
Greg Jenkins            Wide Receiver       6'1"/208lbs.                      Rookie
Shelton Johnson       Safety                    6'0"/197lbs.                      Rookie
Brian Leonhardt       Tight End              6'5"/255lbs.                      Rookie
Lamar Mady             Guard                    6'2"/315lbs.                      Rookie
Matt McCants           Tackle                   6'5"/309lbs.                      2nd Year
Marshall McFadden  Linebacker            6'1"/233lbs.                     2nd Year
Tyler Wilson             Quarterback          6'2"/215lbs.                     Rookie

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.raiders.com

No comments:

Post a Comment