About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Practice Squad: San Francisco 49ers

San Francisco 49ers

Name:                  Position:               Height/Weight:               Experience:
Carter Bykowski   Tackle                   6'6"/306lbs.                      Rookie
Jewel Hampton     Running Back       5'9"/210lbs.                      2nd Year
Chuck Jacobs        Wide Receiver      6'0"/178lbs.                      Rookie
Darryl Morris       Cornerback            5'10"/188lbs.                    Rookie
Patrick Omameh   Guard                    6'4"/305lbs.                      Rookie
Mike Purcell         Nose Tackle          6'3"/303lbs.                      Rookie
Michael Thomas   Safety                   5'11"/196lbs.                     2nd Year

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.49ers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment