About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Practice Squad: Cincinnati Bengals

Cincinnati Bengals

Name:                    Position:              Height/Weight:              Experience:
Reid Fragel             Tackle                   6'8"/305lbs.                     Rookie
Cobi Hamilton        Wide Receiver      6'2"/205lbs.                     Rookie
Daniel Herron         Running Back       5'10"/212lbs.                   2nd Year
T.J. Johnson            Center                   6'4"/310lbs.                     Rookie
Chris Lewis-Harris  Cornerback           5'10"/180lbs.                   2nd Year
Onterio McCalebb   Cornerback           5'10"/170lbs.                   Rookie
J.K. Schaffer            Linebacker           6'0"/232lbs.                      2nd Year
Greg McElroy         Quarterback          6'2"/220lbs.                     3rd Year

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.bengals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment